The Supermarket Smarty
Being a wannabe baker, one of the things I struggle with is organization. I have been trying more complicated recipes lately and I cannot tell you how many times I get home from the grocery store, start baking, and then realize I forgot to buy an ingredient. I have also learned that going to the store without a list is a terrible idea. I have gone to the grocery store to only buy milk and have come home with 10 things, but forgot the milk.
I was sent a Supermarket Smarty to try with the hopes that this product would finally help me get my act together. The Supermarket Smarty is a very cool product. The features include:
- Easy dry erase surface
- Menu planner
- Coupon pocket
- Magnifying lens (to help read fine print)
- Magnet clip/pen holder (that attaches to a wall or refrigerator)
- Retractable and refillable dry erase marker
The Supermarket Smarty will be hanging on my fridge and accompanying me on shopping trips for a VERY LONG time!
Buy it here: You can purchase this at the Supermarket Smarty website for $12.99.
Win it here: One lucky reader is going to win their own Supermarket Smarty!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. If one entry counts more than once, leave the appropriate number of comments. For example, if you blog about the contest make sure to leave 3 comments. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Supermarket Smarty website and tell me why you need this product!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry.
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription (2 entries)
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter the Holey Donut contest using my blog as the referral.
The winner will be selected on 2/21 and will be emailed.
I received the above mentioned product in order to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.