Everything Princesses is a little girl's dream company. They are dedicated to selling princess related items to include dresses, books, stationary, and more! If you have been reading Cake Mom, you know I have a little princess, Bella, who loves to help me in the kitchen. She was thrilled when Everything Princesses sent us a copy of Pink Princess Cupcakes, by Barbara Beery, to review.
The spiral-bound cookbook was fantastic. It featured baking tips, cupcake and icing recipes, and featured 28 cupcakes with easy to follow directions. Each cupcake had a full page illustration.
Before Bella and I even started baking, she fell in love this book. She frequently looks through my cake decorating books, so she was thrilled to have one of her own. There were so many beautiful cupcakes to choose from, it was hard for us to make a decision on which ones to make for this review. Princess Bella got to make the final decision and chose to make the Fairy Princess Hat cupcakes.
Review: The Pink Princess Cupcakes book was great! There are so many cupcakes to make and the directions are easy to follow. The cupcakes are unique and very attractive. She was able to construct these princess hat cupcakes with very minimal help from me and she felt so proud of herself for making them. Bella and I would both highly recommend buying this for any little girl who loves to bake!We can't wait to try out some of the other cupcakes offered in the book.
Buy it here: You can purchase this great book along with anything else for the little princess in your life on the Everything Princesses website.
Win it here: Everything Princesses is offering one lucky Cake Mom reader a $25 gift certificate to their online store!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US and Canadian residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Everything Princesses and tell me what product (besides the Pink Princess Cupcakes) you would love to buy with the gift certificate if you win!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow Cake Mom and Everything Princesses on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Buy something from Everything Princesses between now and the end of this giveaway closing date (10 EXTRA ENTRIES)
8. Become a fan of Everything Princesses on Facebook.
The winner will be selected on 4/9 via random.org and will be emailed.The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned product. The views expressed here are my own (and my daughter's). No other compensation was received.