SweetStacks Inc. was founded by a former software analyst who used family recipes to develop gourmet pancake mixes that are so flavorful, one need not add syrup to obtain the perfect sweet taste.
SweetStacks Gourmet Pancake and Waffle mix is easy to prepare using a few ingredients from your refrigerator. My husband makes the breakfasts in our house, so I gave him the task of preparing the pancakes. As you can see from the picture, he likes to make one huge pancake rather than 2 small ones for us. I was given two trial size packets and one packet cooked up three large pancakes. My husband was amazed at how smooth the batter was and how evenly the pancakes cooked.
SweetStacks offers additional products to include baking pans, syrups, fruits spread, honey, and more! They also offer recipes to help you create some amazing custom pancakes.
Results: The pancakes were definitely sweet. I do not personally like syrup, so I was thrilled with the taste which was very flavorful. I did not even need to put butter on my pancake! My husband agreed that these pancakes are better than the typical no-name ones we usually make.
Pros: They cooked up nicely with crispy edges (which is my favorite part). They cooked evenly and the batter was very smooth. Because they are so flavorful, you can cut back on the butter and syrup and enjoy the taste of the pancake itself. 2 regular sized pancakes have 6g of protein!
Cons: If you are one of those people who cannot tolerate sweet things first thing in the morning, then this may not be your cup of tea. However, who says you can't have pancakes for lunch or dinner! There are more ingredients than your typical pancake mix.
Buy it here: SweetStacks website
Win it here: SweetStacks is giving away a one pound bag of their gourmet pancake mix to TWO lucky Cake Mom reader!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Browse through the SweetStacks recipes and tell me which one makes your mouth water for some yummy pancakes!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription (2 entries)
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me and SweetStacks on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Order a free sample from SweetStacks to experience the flavor yourself! ($2.95 shipping and handling fee does apply) (4 entries)
8. Become a friend of SweetStacks on Facebook
9. Buy something from SweetStacks (besides the free sample) between now and the close of this post for 10 EXTRA ENTRIES!!
The winners will be selected on 3/20 via random.org and will be emailed. The winners will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned product. The views expressed here are my own. No other compensation was received.