Monday, April 12, 2010
After checking out ChefTools.com, you may never look anywhere else for your kitchen needs. Their site is incredible and they offer anything and everything you would need. Bakeware, cookware, barware, coffee & tea, BBQ, appliances and food are just some of the products you can buy on this site.
The Lucks Dec-Ons Elegant Butterfly Wings, 84-Pack allows you to add edible and beautiful toppers to your baked goods, without having to spend endless hours making them yourself. They come in two pieces, so they can be assembled to create a 3-dimensional effect on your cakes, cookies, cupcakes or other confections. They are certified Kosher, made in the USA, and can be stored for up to 5 years!!
Results: I made the mini-cakes for an Easter dinner at my mother's house. I decorated a set of floral cakes with butterflies for the women, some Easter themed ones for the children and men, and a special birthday cake for my cousin.
I really loved the butterfly wings as well and I was able to easily achieve the 3-dimensional look by using a thin strip of buttercream in the center. They really made the cakes elegant. I will be using these again this summer when I create a butterfly and flower themed bridal shower cake for my friend.
I had a very positive experience with ChefTools.com and I am certain that I will be shopping from their site time and time again!
Win it here: ChefTools.com is offering one lucky Cake Mom reader a $25 gift certificate to their online store!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Browse through the other products offered by ChefTools.com and tell me what you you buy with your gift certificate (besides what has been mentioned in this post) if you won!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow Cake Mom AND ChefTools.com (they have a brand new account!) on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Buy something from ChefTools.com between now and the end of this post and receive 10 EXTRA ENTRIES!!
8. Become a fan on ChefTools.com's brand new Facebook Page
The winner will be selected on 4/21 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned products. The views expressed here are my own. No other compensation was received.
Posted by Jamie Z at 7:41 AM