Are you looking for a way to update your decor?
Are you looking for a way to promote your company or products?
Do you ever feel the desire to give a really unique gift to someone?
Do you have any photographs that you adore so much that a 4x6 print will just not do?
Do you (or your kids) have artwork that you would just love to showcase?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then this contest is perfect for you!
Uprinting is a company that offers a lot of high quality promotional products. If you don't have a business, then their products can be easily used for common household purposes. I have received business cards and stickers from this company and I can say with confidence that Uprinting's products are top-notch and their customer service is amazing as well.
Buy it here: You can purchase poster prints and many other great products through Uprinting's website.
Win it here: Uprinting is offering one lucky Cake Mom reader an 18x24 poster print! The winner will have the opportunity to design the poster or upload a favorite photo for a nice, large print of their picture. The winner can select between high gloss or semi gloss paper stock. Shipping is free!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription (2 entries)
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
The winner will be selected on 3/20 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.I will be provided with a blogger appreciation prize for hosting this giveaway. The views expressed here are my own. No other compensation was received.