Yes! To Cookies is an innovative line of cookies that finally offers a cookie option for diabetics. Most of my husband's family are diabetics and I can see how frustrating it can be to follow a diabetic diet when there are so few products on the market that are sugar free and tasty.
Yes! To Cookies is different from other products. Their cookies are made from all-natural ingredients, such as fiber, that do not transform into sugars during the digestive process. The cookies are sweetened with natural sweeteners (erythritol and Stevia) and also contain whey protein isolate. Plus, Yes! To Cookies was the first line of cookies to be starch free!
Benefits of Yes! To Cookies:
No net carbs!
High in fiber which is not only healthy, but filling.
I was given two containers of Yes! To Cookies to review, the Strawberry-Banana Blitz and the Cocoa-licious flavors. Sugar-free cookies have a reputation for leaving a bad aftertaste, and the first thing that I noticed was that the aftertaste was much less prominent with these cookies. Although I found the Cocoa-licious cookies to be tastier than other sugar-free products I have tried, it was not a favorite of mine. They tasted a bit too thick and I craved a sweeter taste. On the other hand, I really enjoyed the Strawberry-Banana Blitz cookies. The natural fruit flavors nicely sweetened the cookies. The flavor was very unique for a cookie and I was very pleased with the taste. Both cookies were very filling and I did not feel the need to eat more than one at a time (which is a very good thing!) Although the chocolate cookie was not for me, I would still recommend these cookies for any diabetic who likes sweets or any individual who is trying to eat healthier.
Win it here: Yes! To Cookies is offering one lucky winner 2 tub of cookies, 1 of each of flavors reviewed above!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Become a fan of Yes! To Cookies on Facebook.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription (2 entries)
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me and Yes! to Cookies on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Buy something from Yes! To Cookies (from their site or Amazon) between now and the end of this giveaway closing date (10 EXTRA ENTRIES)
The winner will be selected on 3/13 via random.org and will be emailed.The winner will have 48 hours to respond.