Flowerz In Her Hair
My daughter's hair is ALWAYS in her face. If it was up to me, her hair would be cut short. However, my husband adores her long hair and feels very passionate about keeping it long. I have been searching for hair products that will both look cute and function to keep her beautiful face viewable to the world.
Flowerz In Her Hair offers some amazing and beautiful hair accessories for girls of all ages. The company was founded when a mom became frustrated with high prices and poor quality products on the market. She started making her own adorable accessories, began selling, and the rest is history!
I was given two bows and a headband with a Funky Flower to review and was very eager to try these in Bella's hair. Her hair is very fine and extremely straight. I have tried headbands, hair ties, bows, and clips in the past and I have not been able to find a product that is both beautiful and functional until now. These products worked amazingly in her hair. She was able to wear them for hours on end without having to constantly readjust them. They are adorable and work like a charm. I would highly recommend these products for any little girl in your life who needs to get her hair under control and stay stylish at the same time.
Ignore the sour look on her face. She was not in the mood to pose, but she actually loved the bows and did not want to take them out!
Win it here: Flowerz in Her Hair is offering one lucky Cake Mom reader a $20 e-gift card to their online store and free shipping and handling!
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what you would get from Flowerz In Her Hair if you won!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me and Flowerz In Her Hair on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Buy something from Flowerz in Her Hair between now and the end of this giveaway and get 10 EXTRA ENTRIES!!!
8. Become a fan of Flowerz in Her Hair on Facebook
The winner will be selected on 4/12 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned product. The views expressed here are my own. No other compensation was received.