Kidorable products help make rainy days fashionable! Their products are incredibly adorable and amazingly functional. They have playful lines of rain wear, backpacks, outdoor accessories, towels, and bedroom accessories with themes that appeal to both children and their parents!
My daughter, Bella, is all about fashion. She immediately fell in love with the Polka Dot line of rain wear and we were lucky enough to receive the Rain Coat and Rain Boots to review.The pattern, inspired by Madonna's English Roses children's book, was so adorable. There is a detachable hood on the coat and comes with an optional belt. The boots were equally as adorable and fit well. Both products were made very well and will last for a long time. They came nicely packaged so they would make a great gift for that special little child in your life. Bella has insisted on wearing her boots every day (even though we have yet to see rain) and she adores her coat. I am pretty sure she would go to sleep with them if I let her!
Buy it here: You can buy Kidorable products through their website or use their store finder to find their products locally. Kidorable products are also offered through Amazon.com
Win it here: Kidorable is offering one lucky Cake Mom reader an umbrella of their choice!
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Become a fan of Kidorable on Facebook
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Browse through the product selection on Kidorable's website and tell me your favorite item (besides those featured in the review)
2. Follow my blog (publicly)
3. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
4. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
5. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
6. Follow me and Kidorable on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
7. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
8. Buy a Kidorable product from their website or from Amazon using this link for 10 EXTRA ENTRIES!!!
The winner will be selected on 5/4 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned products. The views expressed here are my own (and my daughter's). No other compensation was received.