Vitalicious is a company dedicated to providing low calorie and all natural, delicious snacks. With no preservatives or artificial ingredients of any kind, Deep Chocolate VitaTops provide all the flavor of freshly baked muffins without all of the sugar and fat. Only 100 calories, VitaTops contain 6g of fiber; 3g of protein; 8g of whole grains; and only 1.5g of unsaturated fat per 2 oz serving.
Announcement: For my mid-west readers, there is god news! Deep Chocolate VitaTops will be sold at Costco stores for the next 4-6 weeks. If you are lucky enough to live by a Costco, then hurry to the store and snag these up before they are gone!!
Giveaway: To celebrate the arrival of Deep Chocolate VitaTops at Costco, Vitalicious is offering one lucky Cake Mom reader a 12 pack of Deep Chocolate VitaTops!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Browse through the VitaTop flavor options and tell me which one, besides the Deep Chocolate, you would like to try.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me and Vitalicious on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Become a fan of Vitalicious on Facebook.
The winner will be selected on 4/16 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
No compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.