Joey Junior sells products to help organize your purse as well as a cool product to help keep your purse off the floor. I was given three products to review. You can read the review for the Mini Ultra Suede Purse Organizer and Foldable Purse Hanger here.
About the Joey Junior Original Classic Purse Organizer:
- Classic Fabric available in 9 popular fashion colors and patterns.
- Organize any standard or over-size handbag. (5"W x 26"L)
- Keep everything visible and accessible.
- Velcro keeps the Organizer upright. Changing handbags is easier!
- Items slip easily in and out of pockets.
- 6 pockets hold cell, PDA, small items. Pocket for business cards!
- Secure keys with the handy key clip and tether.
- Soft fabrics protect eyeglasses against scratches
Nothing is worse than standing at a store check out counter and you can find your wallet, but your phone, kid's toys, and tampons are flying out all over the place while a bunch of inpatient customers angrily wait for you to get your act together. This happens to me more than I would like to admit. This is why I was thrilled to review the Joey Junior Original Classic Purse Organizer in Pink. Not only is it great for organizing all the products in my purse, but it makes changing purses a cinch!
The size of the organizer was perfect. It fit into most of my mid-large size bags and held all of my essentials. It definitely helped me organize better and everything was easily viewable so I could easily reach in my purse and grab what I needed without having to dig. I found that the product worked well for handbags which were more compact in size as shown in the pictures below. I tried it with a larger shoulder bag and a hobo bag and the organizer would not stay in place and the contents ended up spilling out thereby defeating the purpose of the organizer.
What my purse looked like (on a good day):
With the Joey Junior Purse Organizer:
Buy it here: You can purchase Joey Junior products from their website and the original purse organizer is also available at Amazon.
Win it here: Joey Junior is offering one lucky Cake Mom reader a Purse Organizer!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what color of the classic organizer you would like if you win. Choose carefully, because this will be the product you will receive if you win!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me and Joey Junior on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Buy something from Joey Junior between now and the close of this contest and receive 10 extra entries.
The winner will be selected on 7/9 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned product. The views expressed here are my own. No other compensation was received.