Episencial products are:
- professional quality at a great price
- baby safe for the most sensitive skin
- immunity enhancing with doctor recommended, clinically safe formulas
- free from harsh chemicals
- scented with fruit juice extracts, not fragrances
- made with all natural ingredients and lots of organics
- packaged in recycled materials
- manufactured under solar power
Review: My first thought was that I absolutely adore the packaging on this product. My kids immediately recognized the image and realized that this was their sunscreen. When I first went to apply the sunscreen to my kids, I thought that it looked watery and I was concerned that it would be really oily. This was not the case. There is a milkier texture to this product, but it applied quite nicely and did not leave streaks all over my children and rubbed in easier than other products on the market. My daughter and I have very sensitive skin, so I was very pleased that neither of us had a negative reaction to the product. We went swimming with the product on and none of us experienced any burns, so it did prove to be effective and water resistant. I also enjoyed the smell.
Buy it here: You can purchase Episencial products from their website, select stores, and from Amazon.
Diapers.com also sells these products and has a great deal on a Fun Summer Skincare Value Kit. Plus, you can get an additional $10 off coupon to Diapers.com on their Facebook page.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win Episencial Sunny Sunscreen!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Browse through the other products offered by Episencial and tell me which one, besides the sunscreen, you would like to try.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me and Episencial on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Episencial on Facebook.
8. Buy an Episencial product from Amazon using this link to get to Amazon and receive 10 extra entries!!
The winner will be selected on 6/22 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned product. The views expressed here are my own. No other compensation was received.