Sunday, July 11, 2010
For kid's parties and school birthday celebrations, cupcakes are the way to go. Children are just not as patient as adults when it comes to waiting for cakes to be cut and distributed. The Etsy shop, Designer Favors, is a great place to turn for awesome cupcake toppers. In addition, you can also find birthday banners, stickers, and treat bags to make your party extra special!
The shop has a variety of themes and color combinations so the products could be easily used for individuals of all ages. The best part, is the options of personalizing the products! I received a set of personalized cupcake toppers and had my daughter's name placed on them. She had the biggest smile when I showed her what we would be using on her cupcakes this year. Her birthday is not until September, so she has been asking me almost daily if it time yet to make her cupcakes!
I am very impressed with the quality of these toppers. The colors are just fantastic and vibrant. Each and every topper was made with care and it is easy to tell that the designer, Dawn, is a perfectionist when it comes to her work! Not a single piece was off center and everything was very well glued. Dawn was great to work with and I have full confidence in her ability to provide excellent customer service. Her Etsy shop has been around for over 1&1/2 years and she has a 100% positive rating.
Here is a picture of how adorable these toppers look in a cupcake!
Buy it here: You can purchase these great products from the Designer Favors Etsy Shop.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win their choice of Happy Birthday banners or two sets of cupcake toppers!!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which product from Designer Favors you would love to have for your next birthday party!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter
7. Buy something from Designer Favors between now and the end of this contest and receive 10 EXTRA entries!!
Posted by Jamie Z at 8:47 AM