Sunday, July 4, 2010
Jamba All Natural Smoothies can now be enjoyed right at home (which is really great news for people like me who do not have a Jamba Juice located in their home town). The fat free smoothie kits include a healthy antioxidant boost, one full serving of fruit and 100% daily value of vitamin C.
- Jamba All Natural Smoothies are the first make-at-home version of Jamba Juice's legendary brand of smoothies.
- They have a suggested retail price between $2.99-$3.99
- The packages can be found in the grocer's freezer
- The smoothies are all natural and contain no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans fats, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no preservatives
- They are fat free and contain only 120 calories in each 8 oz serving
I was given three smoothies to try: Strawberry Wild, Razzmatazz, and Mango-a-go-go.
The Strawberry Wild is a combination of strawberries and bananas. The Razzmatazz is a mix of strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry. The Mango-a-go-go was a combination of mango and pineapple. Each of the smoothies was frozen with non-fat yogurt. All that needed to be done was to add 1 cup of apple juice and put in the blender. Each packet of Smoothie mix made two 8oz smoothies. These were so easy to make and they were absolutely delicious! I honesty cannot choose my favorite one because each of them were packed with distinct flavor that was totally enjoyable. They were not overwhelmingly sweet thanks to the yogurt ingredient. They were really easy to make and the kids liked them too. I would highly recommend these smoothies for a delicious and nutritious summer treat!
Buy it here: Jamba Smoothies are available at limited retail stores
Win it here: FIVE lucky Cake Mom readers are going to win two coupons good for free Jamba All Natural Smoothies and one $1 off coupon!!!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which of the three flavors you are most excited to try!!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter
Posted by Jamie Z at 1:16 AM