Now that I have two children in school, I am trying to be mindful of the waste I am creating when I am packing their lunches. One way I am trying to go green is by eliminating disposable sandwich and snack bag which I why I am glad I found ReUsies.
I was given a ReUsie of each size to review and I love them! Without a doubt, these will be replacing disposable plastic baggies in my son's lunch box this school year.
Why I love ReUsies:
1. They are made in the USA
2. They have Velcro closures so my kids can easily use them without the help of an adult
3. They can be cleaned in the laundry or dishwasher. Plus, the nylon on the inside can be easily wiped clean by hand.
4. They are earth friendly
5. They will save me money
6. They are free of dangerous chemicals and elements
7. Their styles are totally fashionable
8. They are generously sized to hold a large snack and sandwich.
The only complaint I have about the product is the limited availability to purchase at a retail store. You can , however, purchase them online.
Buy it here: You can purchase ReUsies from their website (Enter code 4ORMORE when you purchase 4 or More ReUsies and receive free shipping!) and from Amazon. They are also available at limited retail locations.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom readers will win a sandwich and snack Reusies!
I was provided with the above mentioned products for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.