Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Review: After reviewing a large assortment of products for Carmex last month, I have become a real fan. The lip balms come packaged in bright packaging that clearly identifies the shade. I am new to using tinted lip balm and I think that after trying these I will stick with tinted from now on. The tint is very slight, but it provides just enough color to make your lips look really healthy. I do not typically wear lip stick because of the caked-on and sticky feel, but this product leaves your lips feeling extremely moist and soft. I found that the length of wear was comparable to most lip products on the market and while it did not reapplied numerous times throughout the day, each time was like a treat for my lips. If you are not a fan of tinted lip balm, then Carmex does offer a sheer option.
Buy it here: Carmex products can be found at Walgreens stores, walgreens.com, drugstore.com, and Amazon.com.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom will win the same two Carmex products reviewed in this post!
*Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Have you used Carmex products before, and if so tell me about your thoughts on the product.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Carmex on Facebook.
Posted by Jamie Z at 5:38 PM