eco-friendly baby products - EcoMom. EcoMom is a company dedicated to providing options for living an eco-friendly life. The products are simple, safe, and smart. To ensure the safety of their customers, Ecomom is committed to selling products that are free from toxins, health compromising chemicals, and heavy metals. Their products are not animal tested and they contain no genetically modified organisms.
EcoMom is one of my very favorite companies to work with, so I was happy to review the Artterro Art Dolls Kit. The kit allows children the chance to use their creativity to create a new spin on paper dolls. The set comes with four dolls, handmade paper, glass beads, colorful 100% wool felt dresses and needle and thread. Turn them into bookmarks, decorations, scrapbook covers, friends to play with or even pins to wear! The set is created for children aged 7 and up and retails for only $16.95.
My daughter, Bella, loves craft projects and although she is only 5, she had a great time creating her dolls. She loved all the colorful options in the set and spent a long time coloring her doll, designing her outfit, and figuring out how she wanted to do her hair. She was very proud of the doll she made, and I was too. She needed a little help with the beads, but otherwise was able to do most things (aside from cutting out the actual doll) herself. I really liked the endless amount of possibilities for these dolls and any product that encourages self-expression and creativity gets a thumbs up from me.
Gift Giving Guide: This is a really fun kit for children who love hands-on projects, especially girls who have a passion for fashion!
Buy It Here: http://www.ecomom.com/ If you enter SBBL221 at checkout, you will receive 15% of your order!
EcoPass: If you believe in the value of safe, eco-friendly, and high quality products and feel that EcoMom may be a good fit for your family, then you may consider their new program EcoPass. For an annual fee of $99, the EcoPass allows you to receive a 15% discount on every order, free shipping with no minimum purchase, first looks at new products, and exclusive offers and promotions.
Win it here: EcoMom is giving one lucky Cake Mom reader a $15 gift certificate to their store!!
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US and Canadian residents only. To be eligible, you cannot have won an Ecomom giveaway within the past 45 days. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Look through the huge assortment of products at EcoMom and tell me which one, besides the products reviewed in this post, you would love to try.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow Cake Mom and EcoMom on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Sign up for EcoMom's newsletter
8. Like EcoMom on Facebook
9. Buy something from EcoMom between now and the end of this giveaway and receive 10 EXTRA ENTRIES!! Don't forget to use the coupon code "SBBL221" at checkout to receive a 15% discount
10. Join the EcoPass program between now and the end of this post and receive 10 EXTRA ENTRIES!!
11. Those who are already a member of EcoPass can receive 3 extra entries!
The winner will be selected on 11/27 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.
Congrats to Annette! Ecomom is verifying eligibility (cannot have won an Ecomom giveaway recently) and you will be contacted soon.