Thursday, November 4, 2010

Foodie Friday: Dunkin Donuts Coffee Review

 Flavored coffee is a real treat for me so I was very excited when I learned that Dunkin Donuts is offering some holiday flavors for a limited time this holiday season.  I was lucky enough to receive the following flavors of coffee to sample:

Vanilla Bean
Pumpkin Spice
Mocha Mint

The Vanilla Bean was my favorite, mostly because I am partial to vanilla coffee. It was as flavorful as it was aromatic. All three of these coffees smelled so good! The bag smelled great, but then when you brewed the coffee it was impossible to resist having a cup. When I had company over, I made a pot even though no one said they wanted any. However, the minute they caught a whiff of the Mocha Mint coffee they could not resist. My husband liked the Mocha Mint the best. I gave the Pumpkin Spice bag to my mom so she could serve it at Thanksgiving dinner. She had to call me to tell me how good it was and wanted to know where she could buy more (I guess that means she plans on using it all before the holiday!)

Gift Giving Guide: Individual bags would make a great stocking stuffer for any coffee lover and these can also make a great hostess gift, a great alternative to the bottle of wine you may be accustomed to taking with you.

Buy it here: Each of the flavors is available in an 11 oz package and can be found in your local grocery store. You can also buy a 3 Pack Holiday Sampler pack from Amazon for $28.49.

I was provided with the above mentioned products for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.

1 comments:

Diane Brooks said...

Dunkin Donuts regular coffee is my absolute favorite brand. I am excited to learn that there are new flavored coffees available. Pair one of those with a favorite creamer and --bliss! Thanks for the post.