Tuesday, November 16, 2010
What is better than jewelry? Jewelry that has healing powers. Inspired by Finn specializes in baltic amber and hazelwood jewelry.The attractive jewelry pieces look great and are designed to help you feel great.
Here are some details provided by the company:
Benefits of Baltic Amber:
- Natural analgesic properties promote pain relief
- Helps break the cycle of (chronic) inflammation
- Restores energy
- Maintains wellness
Benefits of Hazelwood:
- Naturalizes the body's acidity
- Relieves or prevents ailments such as ulcers, acid reflux, heartburn, skin problems, arthritis, constipation, migraines, sensitive and bleeding gums and more
The jewelry sold by Inspired by Finn is meant to promote healing while looking great. When Baltic amber is work on the skin, the skin's warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber. For maximum benefit, it must make direct contact to the skin and should be worn as much as possible. Wearing the amber as close to the site of discomfort is also highly recommended. Hazelwood should also be worn as much as possible, to include while bathing.
I was given the 2 Different ROUND - Dark to review. The necklace is quite beautiful. Rather than containing a normal clasp, it hooks by screwing two of the beads together. After reading all the benefits of the jewelry, I wish I would have gotten one large enough to fit around my waist since I have chronic lower back pain! I really liked the light weight of the necklace. I do experience occasional neck pain, and I can say that after wearing it for one week I have not have had any of the pain. I am a huge fan of natural remedies and this would definitely be worth a try.
Gift Giving Guide: This would make a great present for anyone with the pain or acidic ailments. Since they sell products for youth and adult, they are good for individuals of all ages.
Buy it here: You can shop for Inspired by Finn jewelry from their website. They are offering the following discounts to their Facebook friends:
TO SAVE 20% on an order with us, join us by clicking the "Like" button toward the top of our "Wall" tab.
TO SAVE 25%, join us by clicking the "Like" button + use the "Suggest to Friends" link near the top left of this "Wall" tab to suggest this page to your Facebook friends.
The codes to use once you have completed the criteria above -
To save 20%: FB20To save 25%: FB25
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a piece of jewelry of their choice (16 inch or smaller) from the Inspired by Finn website!
**Please read the rules**
This giveaway is open to US Residents. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which piece of jewelry from Inspired by Finn is your favorite.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter
7. Like Inspired by Finn on Facebook
8. Purchase something from Inspired by Finn between now and the end of this contest and receive 10 EXTRA entries!!
The winner will be selected on 11/26 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.
Congrats to Susanmeep. You have been emailed!
Posted by Jamie Z at 9:14 PM