ThinkGeek sells t-shirts, apparel, toys, gadgets, home & office products, computer stuff, caffeine & edibles, electronics, kids products, and books. When I was given the opportunity to choose a product to review from ThinkGeek again, it felt like it took hours to choose because there are so many amazing and unique products to choose from. After much thought, I finally decided to check out the LEGO Star Wars Alarm Clock.
My son is a huge LEGO fan so he was very excited about this clock. Both my son and I agree, this is a really awesome clock! It is small enough to fit on his bed and suits his style completely. He likes that he can change the figures and other LEGO's can also fit on the clock. He was not able to set the alarm himself (he is 7) which was not an issue since he only needs it set once for work and then he can just press a button when he want it set for the following morning. The alarm is not very loud, but it was loud enough to wake him in the morning. It is battery operated so we are not limited to placing it near an outlet. The price is also right ($28.99).
- For Ages 6 and Up
- Star Wars alarm clock built of LEGO pieces
- 21 pieces, including Chewbacca and Stormtrooper minifigures
- Blaster turret on top is buildable!
- Clock features Japanese Quartz movement
- Crescendo alarm gets louder and louder until you turn it off
- A great gift for Star Wars or LEGO fans - or just late sleepers
- Takes 1 AA battery included
- Product Dimensions: 3.75in x 3.75in
Buy it here: You can purchase the LEGO Star Wars Alarm Clock from ThinkGeek's website.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a LEGO Star Wars Alarm Clock!
**Please read the rules**
This giveaway is open to US Residents. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. If you email is not on your public profile, then PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what other product from ThinkGeek you love, aside from the one mentioned in this post.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me & ThinkGeek on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter
7. Buy something from ThinkGeek between now and the end of this contest and receive 10 EXTRA entries!!
The winner will be selected on 11/19 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.
- Congrats to Jessica (comment 215). You have been emailed!