For many, Christmas is a time of renewed hope, love, and joy. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic has 101 Christmas stories that can help make you appreciate and enjoy your holidays a bit more than you already are.
I have read many Chicken Soup for the Soul books over the years and have always felt a bit more inspired and grateful for my life after reading them. The book is full of short stories, inspirational quotes, and comical cartoons with the common Christmas theme. I found the book to be a bit more light-hearted than other books in the series, which is just fine with me. Other books have left me sobbing over some heartbreaking (though inspiring) stories. This one, rather, had me laughing at times and getting that overall warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with a good Christmas story. It is a perfect book for the holidays!
The book is organized into related chapters which are titled the same as classic Christmas carols:
It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Away in a Manger
Deck the Halls
There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays
Joy to the World
Holly Jolly Christmas
O' Christmas Tree
All I Want for Christmas
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Gift Giving Guide: This would make a really great for anyone on your list who likes to read.
Buy it Here: This book is available from local book stores and on Amazon for a discounted price.
Win it Here: Three (3) lucky Cake Mom readers will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic!!**Please read the rules**
This giveaway is open to US & Canadian Residents. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me: which Christmas song is your favorite!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter
7. Purchase another Chicken Soup for the Soul book from Amazon using this link to enter Amazon (you can purchase whichever book you desire once clicking on the link) and receive 10 EXTRA entries!!
The winners will be selected on 12/27 via random.org and will be emailed. The winners will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.
Congrats to Benita, crystletellerday, and Elaine.You have been emailed