The company boasts about the numerous benefits:
- No bunching around the front and rear mid-section.
- No more tugging and adjusting your camisole or tank top.
- Doesn’t roll up -- providing a slim, neat appearance.
- No elastic bands providing maximum comfort.
- No clips, snaps or tape!
- As much coverage as you want without the added bulk.
- Cooler than a full tank top or camisole.
- Expands your current wardrobe with one simple purchase.
I was given two Everyday Cleavitz to review. I have used sports bras in the past to achieve the same look, but was always disappointed with the tightness and discomfort that it caused. These, on the other hand, were extremely comfortable. I was given a white and red one and found that they went with much of my wardrobe. I was able to wear them with several different button-up tops and sweaters and found that they looked good and stayed in place without the day. Plus, the cotton is breathable which prevented me from getting too hot throughout the day. I thought these were great and would work very well for the holiday time as you may be party hopping whereby sometimes you need to show a little skin, and sometimes you need to hide it!
Gift Giving Guide: This is a great gift for a fashion-lover who loves to have versatility to her wardrobe.
Buy it here: Cleavitz are available on their website and range in price from $29.95-$34.95. Sizing information: XS(0-2), S(4-6), M(8-10), L(12-14), XL(16-18).
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a set of three Cleavitz, one in each style (Shimmer, Everyday, and Lace).
**Please read the rules**
This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT unless your email is visible in your public profile!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which style and color of Cleavitz you like the most.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter
7. Buy a Cleavitz product between now and the end of the post and receive 10 EXTRA entries!
The winner will be selected on 12/22 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provide with the mentioned product. The views expressed here are my own. No other compensation was received.
Congrats to Samantha D.! You have been emailed.