I am very glad I am not having a holiday party at my house this year. You clean forever getting ready for the party and then you spend just as much time cleaning up after the party. If you are like me, you probably love the great food and great company, but hate all the clean up. Flings Bins allows you to spend less time worrying about all the clean up and more time actually enjoying the holidays! Flings are portable, set up in a snap, and blend in with your holiday decor.
The directions are simple! You pop the container open and it snaps into place. Fill your Flings container while you enjoy your party. When the party is over, lift the skirt and toss the whole container!
I was given the opportunity to review a holiday bin and chose the Holiday Dots bin. The set up was a cinch. The bin snapped right into place without issue. The size if perfect for a small party. The holiday bins are sold in sets of four so you can use several for one get together or use them for different purposes. I am planning on using mine on Christmas morning so the kids can easily throw their wrapping paper away as they go rather than me having to chase each piece of flying paper like I usually do! I really like the holiday themes. They will look much better than a big black plastic bag! The time these will save makes the price (4 bins for $15.99) well worth it!
Buy it here: You can buy Flings Bins online directly from Flings Bins, through Amazon, or at select stores.
Win it here: Two lucky Cake Mom readers are each gong to win two Flings Bins of their choosing!
**This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which of the Flings designs you like the most.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow Cake Mom on twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Flings Bins on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
8. Buy something from Flings Bins using this link and get 10 EXTRA ENTRIES!
The winner will be selected via random.org on 12/22 and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.
Congrats to Janet Faye and Jessyca. You have been emailed.