Monday, February 7, 2011

Glee For You, Glee For Me!

I LOVE Glee! There is a contest right now whereby I can win season 1 of Glee if I drive enough traffic to the Glee commercial from yesterday's game. I would SO appreciate it if you would help out by viewing this video. If you click on this video, you can go back and get 3 extra entries for every contest you entered and enter between now and 2/13! Just click, watch, and go back and enter "I watched the Glee video" on the contests you desire. Thanks!



12 comments:

nicole / Twitter: BTHM1 said...

thanks for the extra entries!

Christine (@blogstarr) said...

Hi! I love your blog and wanted to share the Stylish Blogger Award with you.

Nicole Greene said...

thanks for the extra entries--you rock :)

Julie D. said...

Haha, I saw this on TV the other day. It's pretty good! Thanks for the extra entries.

Shellie & Brutus said...

I missed this on Superbowl night. thanks!

janetfaye said...

I just watched! I hope you win!

Sue E said...

Thanks for the extra entries!

Nan said...

saw this on tv sunday night :)

mrsshukra said...

When I watched Glee, I thought this was part of the actual show and not a commercial!

camper223 said...

Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
Thank you for all your time, effort and hard work

camper223[at]live[dot]com

LAMusing said...

Fun! I had never watched the show

Angela K. said...

Thanks for the extra entries - hope you're successful!