Just when it seems like cold and flu season is almost over, allergy season is beginning. Kids, like adults, can be miserable from allergy symptoms. Although there are a lot of great allergy medications on the market, if you are like me you want to exhaust natural allergy relief options before resorting to medications. Crane-USA combines the benefits of cool mist humidifiers with adorable animal shapes.
Check out the unbelievable benefits of Crane cool mist humidifiers:
· Filters Not Required
· Non-Medicated relief for Cold and Flu Symptoms
· Relieves dry itchy skin
· Whisper Quiet
· 1 Gallon Tank up to 24 Hour Running Time
· 2.1 Gallon Moisture Output per Day
· Auto Shut-Off when Tank is Empty
· Variable Mist Control
· Low Power Consumption
I was sent the frog humidifier to review and it could not have arrived at a better time: my daughter came down with a nasty cold. The humidifier could not be cuter. It was so adorable and certainly looked better in my daughter's room than a traditional humidifier. It was really easy to fill with water. It was really quiet, in fact you would not even know it was on if it weren't for the mist coming out of the top. I love the auto shut off feature and the cool mist is also a great feature. My daughter slept through the night easily without coughing too much, even without medicine! This is truly a fabulous product and would make a great baby gift.
Buy it here: You can purchase humidifiers from the Crane USA website, from Amazon, and from select retail locations.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a Frog Crane-USA Humidifier!
**Please read the rules**
This giveaway is open to US (48 contiguous states plus District of Columbia) residents. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT!
Mandatory Entry: Like Crane USA on Facebook.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (3 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter
7. Like Cake Mom on Facebook (2 entries)
The winner will be selected on 4/15 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.
Congrats to Jayne! You have been emailed.