People are becoming more and more aware of the benefits of using all-natural skin products. Cosmetic companies, personal hygein companies, and others have been jumping on the bandwagon and offering natural options for your favorite brands. While you may have been slowly switching to all-natural products to help protect your skin, don't negelct the nether regions. I am pretty sure if you insist on wearing things like natural deoderants, you are probably not to keen on putting harmful and nasty chemicals, ahem, "down there".
Aloe Cadabra is the first personal lubricant that is all natural and contains 95% aloe vera. Aloe vera's skin soothing qualities have been known for some time, so it probably makes perfect sense to use it in one of your most sensitive areas! Here are some of the benefits of Aloe Cadabra (from the company):
- Contains Vitamin E to soothe and nourish while lubricating
- Can be used frequently to moisturize, soothe and lubricate dry vaginal tissues
- Certified organic ingredients
- First and only plant-based intimate moisturizer
- pH balanced for a woman’s body
- Condom compatible
- Absorbs into vaginal tissue so no gooey, sticky mess
- Allows for glide, ease and effectiveness
- Supports body’s natural healing process by carrying vitamins and nutrients to skin
- Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Helps restore natural vaginal moisture
Buy it here: Aloe Cadabra is available in Natural Vanilla (featured above), French Lavender, and Tahitian Vanilla and retails for $9.95 for a 2.5 oz tube. You can purchase it from the Aloe Cadabra site which offers free shipping.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.