You may think of CVS as a place to get medicine, photos, and personal care items. What you might not know is that they offer a lot of great and affordable seasonal items. They have quite a few products that would make really neat Father's Day gifts.
Top : :
· Aluma Wallet, $10.99 (slim, indestructible and H2O resistant)
· Outdoor chairs, $7.99 - $39.99
· Grilling tools, starting at $4.99
· Coolers, $7.99 - $29.99
· Shavers and body groomers, $9.99 - $99.99
· Assorted razors, $1.00 - $10.99
· Scented Blade bar soaps, $2.49
· Assorted body wash for men from Blade, Dial, Dove, Nivea, $4.99 - $5.99
· Designer cologne by McGraw Southern Blend, Jovan, Polo, Dolce & Gabbana, $17.99 - $49.99
For the dad who has it all:
· Gift Cards (Sears, Gap, iTunes, American Express, Visa, popular restaurants and more), Nordstrom, Barns & Noble,
· In-store photo gifts including photo books ($5.99 - $14.99), KODAK Picture Movie DVD ($14.99), photo collages and calendars ($19.99). Please note In-store gifts can be created and taken home the same day! For added convenience, order online at CVSphoto.com and pick-up finished goods in about an hour
· “Dad & Me,” recordable story book by Hallmark
Review: I was given the opportunity to review two great products from CVS.
The California Day Cooler is only $9.99 and has the following features:
Ability to convert to 1 compartment for taller items
Ability to hold up to 9 cans
Includes a free Cryofreeze Ice Pack/Hot Pack ($1.99 value)
Features Microban antimicrobial protection (protects the interior liner from bacteria that causes odors and stains)
Ability to be hand-held or can be carried hands-free
This is a really great little cooler, especially for the price. This would make a really great gift for the working dad, one who packs a lunch for sports activities, etc. It holds a "manly" amount of food and I really like the different compartments. The cooler really does keep your lunch cool and the ice pack enhances it's ability to do so. I would suggest picking one up now for back-to-school time as well!
I was also given a Mr. Bar-B-Q 3 piece stainless steel tool set. It contained a 4 in 1 spatula, a fork , and tongs. The set was of decent quality. We have had better sets, but it is definitely worth the price ($7.99). I like the spatula a lot. The design allows you to flip your meat, tenderize, and cut it as well.
Buy it here: These products are available from your local CVS.
I was provided with the above mentioned products for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.