Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cold-EEZE Review



It is back to school time which means it is time to stock up on school supplies and cold medicine! Cold-EEZE is a cold remedy family of lozenges clinically proved to significantly reduce the severity and duration of the common cold. The product contains zinc gluconate glycine which scientists believe attack the cold virus and blocks it from permeating the mucous membranes. Cold-EEZE is approved for individuals 12 and older. They also make Kids-EEZE which helps relieve cold symptoms in children 6 and up and also provides relief from allergies, colds, and chest relief in a Soft Chews form. Kids-EEZE if available in Grape and Strawberry flavors.
 
Review:  My husband came down with the dreaded summer cold and I immediately had him start using Cold-EEZE.  He was sick as a dog for about 2 days and started getting better. I am not sure how long it would have lasted without using the products, but I can say that people at work have come down with a cold that lasted about 4-5 days so it is very possible that his virus was shortened thanks to the lozenges. 

I have known many people who swear by Cold-EEZE when they get sick. I did try one and the taste was not overpowering. Understanding that it is medicine, the taste is tolerable. However, I was not a fan of the after-taste.  I was able to kill the after-taste with some food. My husband did not experience the same issue since his sense of smell and taste were affected by the virus.

Buy it here: Cold-EEZE can be purchased from local mass merchants and pharmacies.

I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.

No comments: