The Frontier Frying Pan is one of their best selling products. The old fashioned piece is a one-piece, heavy-gauge pan with an original tin handle. The handle is longer and designed to keep your hand cool while cooking. It is handcrafted in the USA. It can be used on a traditional stove or can be used outdoors when camping or cooking out. It is available in 6", 7", and 8" options.
**Please read the rules**This is open to US residents only. You must complete the mandatory entry before completing optional entries. Each optional entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT if it is not visible in your public profile! One set of entries per household.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me another product from Jacob Bromwell you would like to own.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry. For example, if you blog about this contest, leave 3 separate comments!
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Grab my button and post a link to your blog
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Cake Mom on Facebook
The winners will be selected on 8/14 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.