Friday, September 9, 2011

Supreme Protein Review

You may have eaten protein bars in the past and quickly gave up on eating them ever again thanks to the artificial, and sometimes downright disgusting, taste.  What if I told you that you that now you can get protein from bars that are tastier than many candy bars on the market! Supreme Protein has perfected the protein bar and offers some amazing flavors that will leave your body and taste buds totally satisfied.

Review: I was given three Supreme Protein varieties to try. The bars are available in 50g bars and contain 15 grams of protein. They are also available in 96g bars for a whopping 30 grams of protein per bar. I sampled the 50g bar and found this to be the perfect size for me. They were each filling and kept me satisfied for hours after consumption.

Caramel Nut Chocolate:  My husband, son, and I could not get over how amazing this bar tastes. To say that it tastes like a candybar is an understatement. There is a nice combination of textures to include chewy caramel, mouthwatering chocolate, and crispy nuts.  This was definitely my favorite of the bars, though they were all very tasty.

Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist:  Darn, did I already say that the Caramel Nut Chocolate was my favorite? Truth is, they are all so good and each has a very unique flavor that I really can't choose a favorite. Peanut butter and pretzels are such a great combination of flavors. As if those two aren't delicious enough, they added some gooey caramel.

Peanut Butter and Jelly : The good old combo you likely adored as a child now has a grown up spin thanks to the whey crisps included in this bar.  My kids are not a huge fan of peanut butter and jelly so these bars were the only ones I could enjoy all by myself. Thank goodness they do not like peanut butter and jelly! I was really impressed with the quality of the jelly. The fruit was quite delicious.

Buy it here: You can purchase Supreme Protein Bars from a variety of online retailers to include Prosource.net.

I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.

No comments: