In addition, in an effort to jump start this Halloween, Cheryl’s is excited to offer you the opportunity to Boo! someone with a limited edition Boo Cookie – "It’s Sweeter than a Card"!
The adorable Boo Cookies are sent in a matching box. What a treat (literally) for the recipient!
My daughter received one in the mail and was absolutely thrilled. Not only is the cookie incredibly cute, it also tasted AMAZING (yes, she let me have one tiny bite). Unlike most sugar cookies, this cookie was very moist and the buttercream was sweet and delicious. It was, by far, one of the best cookies we had ever tasted. Plus, the cookie came with a $5 off coupon!
Buy it here: You can send a cookie greeting for $5 from Cheryl's.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win either a Cheryl's Plush Ghost or Pumpkin Treat Pail!
**Please read the rules** US residents only. Each entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT if it is not visible in your public profile! One set of entries per household. To leave a comment, click on the comments link.
Mandatory Entry: Like Cheryl's on Facebook and vote for the tastiest flavor of the season.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry.
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Enter the Pixels of Promise photo contest (you will receive a free t-shirt!) - 3 entries
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Cake Mom on Facebook
The winners will be selected on 10/24 via random.org and will be emailed. The winners will have 48 hours to respond.
I received the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.