Legendary singer Daryl Hall (of Hall and Oates) has recently released a new CD, Laughing Down Crying. The CD has 10 songs and is getting some good reviews.
From Sneak Attack Media:
Legendary singer-songwriter Daryl Hall released his fifth solo studio album, Laughing Down Crying. With his iconic soulful vocals, Hall’s newest collection feels fresh and current while still maintaining his signature style and songwriting prowess. Hall was joined in the studio by co-producers Greg Bieck (Jennifer Lopez, Destiny’s Child, Ricky Martin) and Paul Pesco for the making of this album. Powerhouse producer, the late T-Bone Wolk (Billy Joel, Carly Simon, Elvis Costello) lent his expertise on stand-out tracks “Lifetime of Love,” “Wrong Side of History” and “Problem With You.” This album serves as the last project they worked on together after a prolific 30-year relationship.
Laughing Down Crying
Talking to You (is Like Talking to Myself)
Lifetime of Love
Eyes for You (Ain't No Doubt About It)
Message to Ya
Wrong Side of History
Get Out of the Way
Crash & Burn
Problem With You
Buy it here: The CD is available on Amazon for $9.99.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a copy of Daryl Hall's Laughing Down Crying CD!
**Please read the rules** US residents only. Each entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT if it is not visible in your public profile! One set of entries per household. To leave a comment, click on the comments link.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me why you want to win!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry.
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Enter the Pixels of Promise photo contest (you will receive a free t-shirt!) - 3 entries
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Cake Mom on Facebook
The winner will be selected on 10/22 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
Information in this post was provided by Sneak Attack Media. No compensation was received.