REAL STEEL, a Dreamworks Pictures production, comes into theaters 10/7/11. The movie is full of action, special effects, and one of my favorite actresses, Evangeline Lilly (from Lost), as well as Hugh Jackman.
Synopsis (from Dreamworks): A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a REAL STEEL prize pack featuring an adult size t-shirt (available in S,M, L &XL), a bottle opener, stickers, and temporary tatoos.
**Please read the rules** US residents only. Each entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT if it is not visible in your public profile! One set of entries per household. To leave a comment, click on the comments link.
Mandatory Entry: Like REAL STEEL on Facebook!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry.
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Enter the Pixels of Promise photo contest (you will receive a free t-shirt!) - 3 entries
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Cake Mom on Facebook
The winner will be selected on 10/15 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.