Most kids don't eat as healthy as they need to in order to receive all the daily nutrition and vitamins they need to support their growing bodies. Having children take vitamins on a daily basis can be a struggle for many parents as well. Emergen-C Kidz allows children to consume their vitamins in a liquid form and comes in three naturally kid-tested flavors- Fruit Punch, Orange, and Grape.
Emergen-C Kidz comes in packets that dissolve and fizz in water to produce a fruity drink that provides:
- 250 mg of vitamin C, plus zinc, quercetin, and other antioxidants for immune system support*
- 5 B vitamins that play a key role in metabolism for energy*
- Essential minerals and electrolytes to help active kids stay healthy*
Plus, for every box sold 25 cents is donated to Vitamin Angels, a non-profit organization reducing childhood mortality worldwide by connecting vital nutrients to infants and children under five.
Review: The packets were really easy to mix with water and my kids even enjoyed making them. I received mixed reviews from my children. My daughter likes it and mixes it with milk (which I think is just plain gross, but whatever) and my son does not really like it much. I like that it can be mixed with varying amount of water to make the taste match what you child enjoys. Since vitamins are really important, it is worth a try if your kids refuse to take chewable versions.
Buy it here: You can find Emergen-C Kidz at a store near you.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a box of EACH of the Emergen-C Kidz flavors.
**Please read the rules** US residents only. Each entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT if it is not visible in your public profile! One set of entries per household. To leave a comment, click on the comments link.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what your child (or whoever you are entering this for) gets their daily vitamins now.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry.
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Enter the Pixels of Promise photo contest (you will receive a free t-shirt!) - 3 entries
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Cake Mom on Facebook
The winner will be selected on 10/20 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I was provided with the above mentioned sample for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.