Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Mummy Dogs
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 16 servings (2 Mummy Dogs each)
32 Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies or Turkey Lit'l Smokies
1(8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent dough rolls
Mustard or ketchup, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal
3. With a knife or pizza cutter cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips making a total of 32 strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each sausage, stretching dough slightly to look like bandages, leaving tip exposed to create face. Place on ungreased cookie sheet
4. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Draw features on tip of sausage to create face. Serve with mustard or ketchup, if desired
**Please read the rules** US residents only. Each entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT if it is not visible in your public profile! One set of entries per household. To leave a comment, click on the comments link.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me another Hillshire Farm recipe you would love to try.
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry.
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Enter the Pixels of Promise photo contest (you will receive a free t-shirt!) - 3 entries
4. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
6. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
7. Like Cake Mom on Facebook
The winner will be selected on 10/16 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.