Gift Giving Guide: This is a great stocking stuffer for any perfume wearing woman!
Most women accept that there are some luxury items you have to do without while traveling. Perfume, however, does not have to be one of those items you leave behind anymore thanks to Travalo. Travalo is a mini, refillable spray atomizer bottle that allows you to take your favorite scent with you wherever you go without worrying about braking expensive glass bottle or spilling.
Travelo has an internal pump system that allows you to easily transfer perfume from the bottle without risking a smelly spill.
- Approved for carry-on luggage
- Eco friendly (98% recyclable)
- Holds over 50 sprays of perfume
- Features a clear window to gauge the amount of perfume
- Works with perfume or cologne
- Retails for $14.99
Buy it here: You can purchase Travalo from Amazon, Travalo's website, and from select Target, CVS, and boutique retailers.
Win it here: One lucky Cake Mom reader is going to win a Travalo!
**Please read the rules** US & Canadian residents only. Each entry needs to be added as a separate comment. Comments that do not follow the rules will not count and will be deleted. PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT if it is not visible in your public profile! One set of entries per household. To leave a comment, click on the comments link.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me why you want to win!
Optional entries: Leave an additional comment for each entry.
1. Follow my blog (publicly)
2. Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm the subscription
3. Blog about this contest (with a link to my blog) and post a link to your blog
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (can be done daily). You must place a link to your tweet.
5. Enter another one of my contests. Enter as many as you like, but this method is only worth 1 entry regardless of how many you enter.
6. Like Cake Mom on Facebook
The winner will be selected on 11/19 via random.org and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
No compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.