Friday, December 2, 2011

Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Slim-Fast for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have used Slim-Fast products off and on for years.  Slim-Fast offers creamy diet shakes in a variety of flavors that are meant to satisfy your hunger while providing you with healthy vitamins and nutrients. The Slim-Fast diet works by substituting 1-2 meals a day with Slim-Fast products and eating a sensible dinner. Just recently they began to offer their shakes in convenient bottles making them more portable.  This holiday season, you are likely to pack on a few extra pounds and Slim-Fast is a great way to shed them.
Slim-Fast shakes contain 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber  which means you get full quick and you can feel satisfied for up to 4 hours. The new Slim-Fast bottles are available in the following flavors:
• Creamy Milk Chocolate
• French Vanilla
• Rich Chocolate Royale
• Cappuccino Delight
• Strawberries N’ Cream

I have been struggling with weight problems ever since I was pregnant with my daughter. I have chronic pain problems which limits my ability to exercise and my sweet tooth makes it really hard to choose healthy foods. This is why I have loved the Slim-Fast plan in the past. Not only did I lose weight (about 5-10 pounds every time I used the plan for 4+ weeks), but I still was able to satisfy my sweet tooth with their yummy shakes and snack bars.
About the 3-2-1 plan: The 3-2-1 plan is pretty simple. You are allowed 3 snacks a day such as Slim-Fast 100-calorie snack bars, fruit, nuts or veggies. Their snack bars are absolutely delicious. They taste like candy bars. They offer flavors like chocolate chip mint and peanut butter crunch. Yum! You then drink and/or eat 2 Slim-Fast Shakes or Meal Bars per day. In the evening you eat 1 Balanced Meal (500-calories).
Review: I was given the opportunity to try the new Slim-Fast bottles. I have always enjoyed Slim-Fast shakes which taste like a thick flavored milk (I always choose the chocolate flavors).  I do like the new bottle design. It is nice that you can put a lid on it if you can't finish it right away I think the bottles have the same great taste as the cans, but I am a bit disappointed that the bottles only come in four-pack.  They really do satisfy my hunger and I found that I ate a lot less during the day when I drank the shakes.
Buy it here:  The new Slim-Fast shakes are available in the pharmacy sections of grocers and retailers nationwide, including Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway and Kroger and online at Amazon.com and the Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Store on Facebook.
Connect here: You can connect with Slim-Fast on Facebook. I liked them today and was able to print a $1.50 off coupon!
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: