Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Boots Botanics Rosewater Toner Review

Boots is a company dedicated to developing effective and innovative products that deliver results for women and men across the planet. They believe beauty products should be accessible and affordable for all. They are the leading international pharmacy-led health & beauty retailer. plus, their products are not animal tested. They offer a variety of different lines to include Botanics

Review: I was given a sample of their Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner to review. The toner is formulated to remove the last traces of makeup by cleansing without drying, leaving skin smooth, supple, and toned. To apply, you put a small amount on cottom wool and sweep over your cleansed face and neck.  Normally, I opt for fragrance-free products because of my skin-sensitivity and allergy; however, I really liked the subtle floral scent to this toner. I am assuming that my skin did not negatively react because of the organic and natural ingredients. After use, my face felt very cleansed and soft. It also produced a refreshing feel to my skin and I really enjoy using it both morning and night, especially since my face wash tends to have a drying effect.  The price, $7.99, is very reasonable seeing that a little dab goes a long way.

Buy it here: You can purchase Boots products from the Boots website. They offer free shipping on orders over $25. 

I was provided with the above mentioned sample for the purpose of facilitating this review. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.

No comments: