I don't wear high heels very often because, quite frankly, I would much rather be comfortable than stylish. However, when I heard about Dr. Scholl's for Her I thought I would give them a try and see if they would help change my mind about heels. The product is designed specifically with women's needs in mind. The insoles are specially crafted and clinically proven to improve the way you feel in heels. So, you can have both comfort AND style....can it be true?
Dr Scholl's for Her Heel Liners have the following features:
- Unique design clinically proven to prevent high heel pain
- Ultra-soft FabuSTEP Gel Arch that shifts pressure off ball of foot
- Immediate and long lasting comfort guaranteed, or your money back
- Practically invisible, even in strappy heels
- Slim design that won't make shoes feel tight
- Insoles that stay firmly in place and are easy to remove without damaging shoes
- Mode to fit women sizes 6-10, including all open-style shoes
Review: So, did the inserts live up to expectations? Definitely! You could not detect them in the shoes, even in sandals. They were fool-proof to put in the shoes as everything from heel to right/left was labeled. They certainly provided some much-needed comfort to my poor feet when I tried them out. My toes, arches, and heels were much more comfortable than they would have been had I just worn the heels as-is. If you are someone who frequently wears heals, then I would definitely suggest trying these out!
Buy it here: You can purchase Dr. Scholl's for Her products in your local mass merchant's foot-care aisle.
I was provided a sample of this product as a BzzAgent. No other compensation was received and the views expressed here are my own.