Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nonni's Biscotti Review & Contest Announcement

I have always enjoyed biscotti, but never would I say that I LOVED it until I was introduced to Nonni's. The company uses a family recipe using  real eggs, butter and gourmet bittersweet chocolate.   Their dedication to high quality and great taste is why Nonni’s Biscotti is the number one selling biscotti in the country.

Review: I was given some almond and almond dark chocolate biscotti bites to review.  We have enjoyed Nonni's Biscotti in the past and my family was literally jumping for joy when their new Biscotti Bites arrived in the mail.  Overall I can say that I have never tasted a better biscotti. They were truly unbelievable! Some biscotti I have had in the past were very dry to the point where you needed too wash them down with something. Nonni's, on the other hand, has the proper thick and crunchy texture but somehow maintains some moisture to them. 

I LOVE to dip mine in coffee but they can be enjoyed alone as well.  Even my kids enjoyed these delicious treats and the almond dark chocolate were the collective favorites. The only difficult thing is getting yourself to stop eating after one (okay, 2 or 3).

 Biscotti Moment Sweepstakes: Today's lives move so fast, we often forget to take a moment to slow things down and breathe. Take a break and enter the "Nonni's Biscotti Moment Sweepstake" for a chance to win a once in a lifetime trip for two to Hollywood. Nonni's Biscotti is also giving away a Nonni's Biscotti gift basket each week to three luck winners who upload photos that capture their own biscotti moment.  Enter here.

My Biscotti Moment:  Work has been extremely busy lately and it can be very easy to keep working all the way through lunch.  Having a bag of Nonni's Biscotti near by and a fresh cup of coffee reminds me to take a moment for myself in order to preserve my sanity!  They are truly convenient and delicious! No matter how messy my desk is, the look of my coffee and Nonni's is still comforting!



I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Nonni’s Biscotti and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments: