Computer or laptop running slow? Taking it to a computer shop to be fixed will likely cost you at least $100. I had the opportunity to review System Mechanic, a PC tune up program previously and have been happy with it ever since. Check out my previous review here.
System Mechanic has an updated version since I reviewed it that includes the following features:
Revolutionary real-time, always-on technology included in System Mechanic 11 optimizes data storage as it happens. AcceleWrite works with both solid-state drives (SSDs) and traditional hard drives, ensuring that files are written with maximum efficiency to improve overall data transfer speed. This unique technology can significantly increase overall system responsiveness, lower both mechanical and solid state hard drive wear, and eliminate the need for any retrospective optimization (such as disk defragmentation) altogether.
More Powerful Start-up Optimization
Start-up optimization in System Mechanic 11 is both simpler and more powerful for extra system horsepower. Reengineered technology makes it easier to achieve accelerated system start-up speeds and re-inject resources back into foreground programs and tasks throughout the day.
Full Windows 8 Integration
System Mechanic is now fully tuned for and compatible with all Microsoft operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8. The new version is fully designed to effectively fix, optimize, and maintain issues unique to Windows 8, with added options and underlying research to keep the latest Windows iteration firing on all cylinders.
Thousands of Additional Tune-up Definitions™
With iolo Labs continuously classifying new and changing threats to PC performance, System Mechanic 11 is now fueled by more than 30,000 independently identified solutions to common issues that arise from everyday computer use. This constantly growing body of knowledge (delivered from iolo in the form of automatic weekly data updates) makes all of System Mechanic’s tools and functions that rely on it more effective than ever.
Additional Dashboard Control and Streamlined Setup
System Mechanic 11’s primary command center has been expanded to include easy access to more commonly used tools, at-a-glance status on key functionality, and one-click control of automatic maintenance features. System Mechanic 11 also provides single-step options for the most recommended configurations under a wide variety of environments. This simpler and more efficient installation and upgrade process takes the guesswork out of software setup.
Unlimited Home Licensing
With iolo’s industry-first Whole Home Licensing, non-commercial users can install and use the software on as many of their home computers as they own, without paying additional fees or running out of activations.
More Powerful Malware Protection
iolo System Shield®, included in System Mechanic Pro, now encompasses even more effective defense technology designed to identify and neutralize the latest malware and other threats. With enhanced memory processing, heuristic pattern matching, and reduced resource usage, System Shield ensures maximum protection while staying out of the way.
Hundreds of Universal Improvements
System Mechanic 11 also incorporates a multitude of other improvements, enhancements, stability augmentations, and general updates, for the most effective and reliable performance optimization product to date.
Buy it here: System Mechanic 11 is automatically available at no charge to all existing users with an active service plan, which provides all products updates and upgrades, as well as continuous Tune-up Definitions updates. New or existing users without a service plan can purchase System Mechanic 11 directly from www.iolo.com, via all major web e-tailers, or in one of more than 22,000 retail storefronts that carry iolo’s products worldwide, such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Staples.
If you want to try out a free version of the program before buying (or to use itself), you can download it here: FREE VERSION
The 7 essential tools included in System Mechanic Free can be used to proactively fix and repair problems as they arise, preventing them from slowing you down so you can enjoy peak performance for years to come:
· Registry Tuner: A safe, effective, and highly advanced problem solver and error repair tool, Registry Tuner diagnoses and resolves the most common root causes of mysterious freezes, slowdowns, and crashes.
· Startup Optimizer: Automatically eliminates startup bottlenecks that choke the life out of a PC and make Windows take ages to start. Supercharges boot-times and frees up resources for improved overall performance.
· Memory Mechanic: Reclaims RAM orphaned by memory leaks and sloppy programs for an instant speed boost. Optimizes and defragments memory for snappier programs, downloads, and gaming experience.
· PC Cleanup: Performs a system-wide scan for junk and obsolete files left over from messy programs and unexpected restarts. Safely cleans out hazardous system-clogging clutter that accumulates over time through everyday use.
· Drive Accelerator: Performs advanced hard drive defragmentation for accelerated Windows load times, program startup, and overall system speed.
· Shortcut Repair: Finds and automatically fixes broken or corrupted Windows shortcut icons that can represent the root of frustrating problems on an otherwise stable PC.
· Internet Connection Repair: Automatically heals broken and chronically unstable internet connections to get you back online and keep you connected when you most need to be.
Win it here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not compensated for this post but have reviewed System Mechanic in the past. All views expressed are my own.