Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Espro Sports Cleaner Review

Pin It
Sponsored post*
Last year, my son played football and was given, of all colors, white pants. Since there was rarely a sunny day, I would have to spend a lot of time trying to scrub mud out of his what-used-to-be-white pants. Removing stains is not exactly a thrilling activity for me and finding stain removers that actually work well can be difficult. 

Espro Sports Cleaner is formulated to get out the toughest of stains to include red clay, blood, grass, field paint, sweat stains, food stains, pet stains, and more. It is so effective that it is used by many collegiate and professional sports teams, professional healthcare laundry services, and automotive detail shops. It can be used on all fabrics to include silk and leather and can also be used as a carpet cleaner.  It contains Odor Guard to help eliminate odors and is safe to use around pets and children. 

Review:  I foolishly got my daughter a white shirt and I say "foolish" because she cannot seem to eat or drink anything without a portion of it ending up on her clothes. So, one superbowl party later and her brand new white shirt had chocolate and juice all over it.  I did not think much about it until several days later and I then remembered that her new white shirt was ruined. So, I was very thankful that I had a sample of Espro Sports Cleaner on hand! I sprayed the stained areas, washed as normal, and the shirt was almost completely stain free! There was still one small chocolate stain that was so faint I did not even notice it until I saw it on camera. After re-reading the directions, I realized that it would have probably completely came out had I let the Sports Cleaner set in longer since it was an older stain. Overall, I am very happy with this product and look forward to seeing how it does on other stains. It shouldn't take too long before my daughter presents me with another stained shirt! 

Before washing: There were numerous food stains
After washing: Almost as good as new
Buy it here: You can find Espro Sports Cleaner at select Sporting Goods Stores, Walmart, and from Espro Direct

*I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of facilitating this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: